Tekton Weatherization System
The Tekton Weatherization System consists of Tekton Building Wrap and Tekton Seam Tape together with Protecto Wrap One Piece Sill Tape or SUPER-STICK Building Tape & TradeSeals for sealing around thru-wall penetrations. The Tekton weatherization System is used behind wall claddings to form a secondary weather resistant barrier for timber and steel framed buildings.
The Tekton Building Wrap is fixed directly to the outside of the framing. The building wrap over the openings is then cut and fixed to the inside face of the framing. Tekton Seam Tape is applied over the seams and Protecto Wrap One Piece Sill Tape or The Protecto Wrap Sill System installed around the openings.
Features & Benefits
- A system that combines a range of respected products to form a secure construction envelope.
- Highly compatible product integration.
- A fully BRANZ appraised weatherization system.
- Can be exposed to UV and weather for up to 60 days.
- A system that combines superior strength, water holdout and flexibility with ease of installation.
- Meets the requirements of the New Zealand Building Code (NZBC) Clause B2 Durability and Clause E2 External Moisture.