SUPER-STICK Building Tape®
Marshall Innovations SUPER-STICK Building Tape® is a high performance window and door flashing tape designed to be installed down to -5deg⁰C. No more issues regarding adhesion in the cool of winter or heat of summer. No additional primers or mechanical fasteners required. SUPER-STICK Building Tape® utilizes a high pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) combined with a high performance toughened film. It is a cleaner & greener tape solution that contains NO VOC’s, HFCC’s or CFC’s.
It is non-toxic and non-allergenic. No more issues with sealant compatibility the at the design or installation stage.
Features & Benefits
- Can be installed in extremely cold conditions down to -5deg⁰C*.
- Easy to install peel & stick application.
- UV resistant rating for 90 days.
- Compatible with most sealants, check suitability with sealant manufacturers.
- Can be used with RAB Systems – Plywood, fibre cement sheet.
- Split liner for easy install.
- Can be installed in very hot conditions.
- Extremely high puncture resistance & tensile strength.
- Residential & Commercial applications.
- Very thin & no build-up & won’t affect cavity battens or window installation.
- BRANZ Appraised #846 (2013)
- Also forms part of the Tekton Weatherization System BRANZ #621 (2014)
* Protecto SUPER-STICK Tape® can be applied in extremely cold weather, however we do not recommend applying tapes below 0⁰C due to health and safety reasons.