Pro-Drain 8 is a dimpled sheet product developed specifically for below ground waterproofing protection. Pro-Drain 8 is black in colour and manufactured from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) . The sheet thickness is 0.6 mm with a dimple height of 8mm. Pro-Drain 8 is available in 2.1 x 1.2m (2.52m²) sheets.
Features & Benefits
- The close dimple spacing of Pro-Drain 8 provides sheet stability and a compressive strength of up to 250 kN/mē (25 t/mē).
- Pro-Drain 8 is non polluting to drinking water.
- Pro-Drain 8 keeps water from reaching the wall surface and creates a neutral pressure zone between the foundation wall and subsoil.
- Pro-Drain 8 provides ventilation over the wall surface and additional thermal insulation.
- Pro-Drain 8 is extremely durable, rot-proof and impervious to root penetration.
- Pro-Drain 8 is fast and easy to install and will conform to curved walls.
- Pro-Drain 8 can be used as protection for all foundation waterproofing systems and behind timber retaining walls to divert moisture.
- The sheets stack into each other, making Pro-Drain 8 very economical to transport and store.